Eating Crow

I love harassing Steve about ill decisions he has made--like throwing away the closet door, only to have to buy it again in the same junk shop where he disposed of it in the first place.
But I should not talk.
Last year, we had our 100 year old windows replaced.
Instead of having the windows company haul all the old windows away, I insisted on keeping 10 of them.
I was planning to do some funky art with it: ie, stained glass, frame black and whites, use it as a canvas for a masterpiece...etc.
Steve warned me and said I was never going to do it and those windows will end up rotting in the garage, taking up space that should be used for....a car.
Did I listen? no.
He was right.
I never did use those windows.
The other day, he ended up having to load them into his car and drive them to that same construction salvation site.
However, on his way there, the windows crashed into each other and broken glass scattered all over his car.
He ended up having to drive an hour away to a dumpster--since the construction site would no longer take the windows in a million pieces.
Not once did he complain.